Suffering a serious injury or other traumatizing experience on a cruise ship can leave victims disoriented and struggling with a number of questions about their rights under the law. For this reason, the legal professionals of Louis A. Vucci, P.A. have collected the following frequently asked questions along with their relevant answers in order to help clarify these issues for cruise ship injury victims.
If your question isn’t here, or if you would rather speak directly with a qualified cruise ship injury lawyer, contact our offices today at (786) 375-0344.
- A water slide on my cruise ship injured me, what can I do?
- Are lifeguards responsible for supervising my children at the pool?
- Can a negligent crew be responsible for sexual assault?
- Can cruise lines be held liable for injuries that occur during docking excursions?
- How long will it take for my claim to be settled?
- How much compensation can I expect?
- How much is a medical crew onboard liable for my worsening illness?
- What if another passenger attacked me?
- What if my food was contaminated on a cruise ship?
- What is medical crew negligence?
- What is strict liability?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- What questions should I ask an attorney initially?
- What should I do if I had a slip and fall accident on a cruise ship?
- What should I do if I’ve been sexually assaulted on a cruise ship?
- Who is responsible for my medical costs after a cruise ship accident?
- Who is to blame for physical assault on board a cruise ship?
- Why do I need an attorney?